VeerKisaan Mulch Film is a state of art modern multi layer product used for weed, insect and pest control in the agriculture and farming industry.
VeerKisaan Mulch Film represents innovation in India’s plastic mulching technology, offering easy installation and making a smarter choice for weed, insect and pest control in all agricultural industries.
- Saves up to 25% of water by retaining soil moisture.
- Prevents weeds growth.
- Increase yield by about 25%.
- Improves product quality.
- Effective in dry land farming
- Saves on fertilizers and pesticide cost,
- Leads to better root development and a cleaner crop.
- Provides barriers to soil pathogens and keeps fruit of the soil.
- Maintain soil structure and ensures better quality production.
VeerKisaan Mulch Film is certified by IS: 15177 – Licence No. Under Process Approved by the Bureau of Indian Standards
VeerKisaan Mulch Film is multilayered plastic mulch film, suited to control weed growth, insect and pest infestation in the agricultural and farming industry.
- It conserves the soil moisture which results in decreased number of irrigation and saves the energy
- Bunds remain covered, hence during monsoon or situation of excess soil water, it protects roots from water logged condition
- Destroys the harmful insects and pests due to increased soil temperature of soil
- Reflects solar rays due to be colored nature of Mulching Films
- It enables early crop harvest
- It reduces the evaporation of water from soil surface
- It results in better quality crop produce
VeerKisaan Mulch Film conserves the soil moisture and reduces evaporation of water, thereby increasing the efficiency of irrigation.
VeerKisaan Mulch Filmcover all bunds and protecting the roots from water logging. It reflects solar rays and enables an early, better quality crop yield
|Technical Specifications for Mulch Film (As per IS15177 Standard)|
|Film Width||upto 1.2 m|
|Film Length||As per requried|
|Sr. No.||Required Test||Unit||Product Details|
|25 Micron||30 Micron||40 Micron||50 Micron||100 Micron|
|3||Breaking Strength at 1" Strip||Kg.|
|4||Elongation at break||%|
|6||Dart Impact Resistence@ drop height of 152.4cm||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|7||Carbon Black Dispersion||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|